hypnotizing


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 14, 2010



                 So here's the story of why I like this verse. The truth is, it found me through destiny, or some force like that.. :) *it's a divine force*
                 One day me and some of my friends were browsing a cute little Catholic thrift shop. On one shelf there were little dolls, and all kinds of jewelry boxes and stuff, and next to the seashells there was a stack of scripture name cards, there were all sorts of names. As I looked at the stack I noticed my name, (Aubrey) was right on the very top like it was waiting for me. Even though my name wasn't spelled correctly on the card, (Aubri) It fits me. I still love this verse and I consider it my verse :) My friends thought I was a little bit weird for thinking of this as such an amazing find. I just couldn't get over it for some reason..
also I thought it was really cool that they had my name because when I went on vacations I would always try and find my name on a keychain or something for a souvenir, but they never had it in any of the little gift shops.
trippy... I know.
-Sincerely, Aubri

No comments:

Post a Comment